We invite technical/research papers for sessions in the area of simulation modeling and analysis of complex systems.
Simulation Modeling and Analysis
- Agent based simulation
- Discrete event and Continuous time simulation
- Monte Carlo simulation
- Stochastic simulations and approximations
- System dynamics simulation
- Web-based / Distributed / Grid simulation
- Hybrid simulation methods
- Simulation and decision making
- Simulation and artificial intelligence
- Human performance modeling
- Random number and random variate generation
- Modeling simulation inputs
- Model verification and validation
- Sensitivity analysis
- Design of simulation experiments
- Metamodeling and regression
- Simulation optimization
Simulation in Practice
- Simulation in Manufacturing
- Simulation in Services
- Simulation in Supply Chain
- Simulation in Healthcare
- Simulation in Finance
- Simulation in Energy and Environment
- Simulation of Social Systems
- Other general applications of simulation
01 Nov 2014: Opening date for paper submission.
23 Dec 2014: Paper submission deadline.
25 Dec 2014: Notification of paper acceptance.
30 Dec 2014: Submission of Final Manuscript & Presenter registration deadline.
10 Jan 2015: ISCI 2015 Conference opening!
PAPER DEADLINES & REQUIREMENTS: All contributed paper submissions will be peer reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in the online version of the conference proceedings, which will be copyrighted. A paper must accompany all presentations and tutorials except those in the Vendor/Exhibitor track and the Simulation Case Studies track.