If you are in charge or have improved productivity, effectiveness, supply chain or quality in your organization “with” or “without” applying Simulation Modeling, then we believe this is a very good opportunity for you to showcase your case study at ISCI 2015. Experts in the field of Simulation will give their feedback regarding the use and/or potential application of simulation where not applied.
- Simulation in Manufacturing
- Simulation in Supply Chain
- Simulation in Services
- Simulation in Healthcare
- Simulation in Design
- Simulation in Finance
- Simulation in Energy and Environment
- Simulation of Social Systems
- Other general applications of simulation
Every case study will get 20 min including (Q&A Session). Below are the generic guidelines that can be followed for preparing a Case Study:
b) Objective & Scope
d) Analysis & Findings
f) Question & Answer Session
Benefits of Presenting at ISCI 2015:
- Excellent opportunity to showcase your work / knowledge/ potential through a case study and get valuable suggestions / feedback from the experts panel and other industry y professionals.
- Increase your visibility among peers / managers
- Certificate of presentation to case study presentation.
- Invaluable opportunity to give back to the operations management community.
01 Nov 2014: Opening date for case study submission in PDF format.
23 Dec 2014: Case Study submission deadline.
25 Dec 2014: Notification of case study acceptance.
30 Dec 2014: Submission of Final Manuscript & Presenter registration deadline.
10 Jan 2015: ISCI 2015 Conference opening.